Client Support Specialist
Client Support Specialist
Datablaze is looking for a Client Support Specialist with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
As a Client Support Specialist, you would be working with tech companies across the globe to make sure their iOT needs are not only met, but exceeded. We are looking for a team member that gets excited about fitting our solutions to company’s needs. You would be our client’s first point of contact for any questions or issues they may have for their account, and would be the go-to advisor for customer-facing software updates.
Datablaze is a leading software provider in the IoT Connectivity & GPS industry and we are looking for a self-starter to join our outstanding team. This Position will be a full time salaried position requiring a minimum 40hrs a week with additional time as needed.
Datablaze offers a complete end-to-end solution for SIM management, asset tracking, fleet management and custom IoT solutions. Datablaze also offers the ability to customize applications with custom software development. Datablaze is known for our comprehensive hardware management interface and IoT solutions. We currently have active deployments in over 125 different countries, and offer data solutions in over 190 countries, with access to over 300 networks, ensuring the best coverage worldwide.
We believe that having a great place to work directly correlates to our team’s productivity. This is why we pride ourselves in our company culture. Our team thrives on innovators, self-starters, and teamwork, and we drive that line of thinking into our daily work environment.
Some of the great things about working at Datablaze include:
- Location: Our office sits right along the Greenbelt and we enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
- Casual Dress Code: We don’t believe a professional work environment has to include button ups and ties.
- Stocked Break Room: Just one of the ways we like to give back to our team.
- Game Nights and Company Happy Hours: We work hard but know that everyone needs some company-sponsored fun time.
Qualified Individuals will have:
- 2-3 years of client relations experience with references
- Strong communication and intrapersonal skills
- Organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines with attention to detail, ability to work without supervision and independently make decisions.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required and be on-call for client issues.
- Must be comfortable using a computer and a working knowledge Microsoft office suite of products.
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Experience in the tech/GPS/iOT industry
- Experience in working with high level clientele
- Outside Sales Experience
- Marketing Experience
Job Type: Full-time