Datablaze offers a complete end-to-end solution for SIM management, asset tracking, fleet management and custom IoT solutions. Datablaze also offers the ability to customize applications with custom software development. Datablaze is known for our comprehensive hardware management interface and IoT solutions. We currently have active deployments in over 125 different countries, and offer data solutions in over 190 countries, with access to over 300 networks, ensuring the best coverage worldwide. We believe that having a great place to work directly correlates to our team’s productivity. Therefore, we pride ourselves in our company culture. Our team thrives on innovators, self-starters, and teamwork, and we drive that line of thinking into our daily work environment.
Datablaze is searching for an in-house marketing analyst that is comfortable in the technology space. We are a leading software provider in the IoT Connectivity & GPS industry, and we are looking for a self-starter to join our outstanding team. This Position will be a full-time salaried position requiring a minimum 40hrs a week with additional time as needed.
Some of the great things about working at Datablaze:
- Location: Our office sits right along the Greenbelt and we enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
- Casual Dress Code: We don’t believe a professional work environment has to include button ups and ties.
- Stocked Break Room: Just one of the ways we like to give back to our team.
- Game Nights and Company Happy Hours: We work hard but know that everyone needs some company-sponsored fun time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for design, development and execution of go-to-market (GTM) marketing plans for specific industry verticals and customer segments (e.g., enterprise, SMB, consumer, U.S. and International markets).
- Key activities include assessment of customer insights and identification of target segments for products, services or solutions offerings through close partnership with the sales force, relevant partners and customers.
- Identify and assist in the establishment of third-party relationships designed to provide offerings throughout products, services and solutions lifecycle to a specific segment or industry.
- Maintain industry or customer segment relationships and serve as internal customer segment or industry expert
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- BA or MBA with 3+ years of work experience with a top-tier technology or SaaS consulting firm
- Experience across business verticals including consumer, B2B and partner sales channels (SaaS, VAR, retail, apps stores, etc.).
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage complex projects.
- Superior communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills. The ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings to an executive audience, and prioritize issues as appropriate.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution.
- Substantial experience working with matrixed and distributed teams to deliver results in a fast-moving environment.