We are a leading software provider in the GPS, IoT, and Data industry and we are looking for a self-starter who is excited about working with the latest technology. We believe that having a great place to work directly correlates to our team’s productivity. This is why we pride ourselves in our company culture. Our team thrives on innovators, self-starters, and teamwork, and we hope to drive that line of thinking into our daily work environment.
Some of the great things about working at Datablaze:
- Location: Our office sits right along the Greenbelt and we enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
- Casual Dress Code: We don’t believe a professional work environment has to include button ups and ties.
- Stocked Break Room: Just one of the ways we like to give back to our team.
- Game Nights and Company Happy Hours: We work hard but know that everyone needs some company-sponsored fun time.
What you'll be doing:
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including servers, firewalls, routers, and switches. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups, when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components, when required.
- Monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, networking hardware, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including cellular mobile routers, routers, switches, controllers, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Experience creating accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Network security experience.