Datablaze offers a complete end-to-end solution for SIM management, asset tracking, fleet management and custom IoT solutions. Datablaze also offers the ability to customize applications with custom software development. Datablaze is known for our comprehensive hardware management interface and IoT solutions. We currently have active deployments in over 125 different countries, and offer data solutions in over 190 countries, with access to over 300 networks, ensuring the best coverage worldwide. We believe that having a great place to work directly correlates to our team’s productivity. This is why we pride ourselves in our company culture. Our team thrives on innovators, self-starters, and teamwork, and we drive that line of thinking into our daily work environment.
Datablaze is looking for a .NET MVC Software Developer that will be able jump right in and is excited about working with a team that just gets code done. Datablaze is a leading software provider in the IoT Connectivity & GPS industry and we are looking for a self-starter to join our outstanding team. This Position will be a full-time salaried position requiring a minimum 40 hours a week with additional time as needed.
Some of the great things about working at Datablaze:
- Location. Our office sits right along the Greenbelt of the Boise River in Eagle and we enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
- Benefits. Full time employees enjoy company-paid health insurance and access to employee paid dental and vision plans.
- Casual Dress Code. We don’t believe a professional work environment has to include button ups and ties.
- Stocked Break Room. Just one of the ways we like to give back to our team.
- Game Nights and Company Happy Hours. We work hard but know that everyone needs some company-sponsored fun time.
Qualified Individuals will have:
- An engineering degree in computer science or ability to demonstrate the equivalent knowledge
- 3-5 years of software development experience with references
- Expertise using C# / SQL Server / MVC / Visual Studio Environment
- Experience with API architectures RESTful / SOAP
- Ability to work in full stack application development
- Desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop products for customer use
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Experience developing in a team with Agile practices
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing codebase
- J2ME / Zephyr / MQTT
- Responsive HTML5 / CSS
- GIS Development / Google Maps / Bing Maps / Open Street Maps
- TFS / GitHub
- Xamarin / Mobile App Development
- Azure / Influx / Grafana Cloud Services