Technical Support Specialist – Tier 1
Technical Support Specialist - Tier 1
We are a leading software provider in the GPS and Data industry and we are looking for a self-starter who is excited about working in the GPS field. This Position will be 30-40 hrs/week to start, with the potential to move to full time with salary and full benefits.We believe that having a great place to work directly correlates to our team’s productivity. This is why we pride ourselves in our company culture. Our team thrives on innovators, self-starters, and teamwork, and we hope to drive that line of thinking into our daily work environment.
Some of the great things about working at Datablaze:
- Location: Our office sits right along the Greenbelt and we enjoy views of the surrounding mountains.
- Casual Dress Code: We don’t believe a professional work environment has to include button ups and ties.
- Stocked Break Room: Just one of the ways we like to give back to our team.
- Game Nights and Company Happy Hours: We work hard but know that everyone needs some company-sponsored fun time.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for someone who is comfortable doing everything from preparing packages for shipment and providing customer support to QA-ing software systems and handling aspects of new product integrations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Easily master new software systems
- posses excellent phone and email etiquette
- be a team player that is excited to take on new roles
- have a high level of accountability
- be comfortable diagnosing product issues
- be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- experience in Adobe products
- Database Experience
- Spanish speaking
Attitude is key for this position! We need an employee who is adaptable and thrives on excelling in new tasks.If you posses the skills mentioned above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing and rewarding team, we want to hear from you!